Search This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2011

Starting a New Chapter

This past Saturday - May 7, 2011 - will be a day that I hold forever dear in my heart. It is the day that I graduated college with some of my closest friends. As we all start a new chapter in our lives, it will be important to keep in touch with those whom I've held dear over the past four years of my life.

The changes that are occurring in my life right now are causing me to have a blurred feeling about my life, as though all I can do is just keep up and keep truckin' one day at a time. I have a second job interview at Starfire U tomorrow morning, which I couldn't be more excited about. Starfire U is a nonprofit organization here in Norwood (a suburb of Cincinnati) that acts as a college for students who have disabilities. There may be some fairly large changes coming up in my girlfriend's life as well; we'll see what those entail as of Wednesday, but we're pretty sure we have an idea.

These changes have both pros and cons... they will definitely test my patience, trust, indeed my very will, but all things work together for the good of God. With all of the free time I have now, I'll be able to pick up a ton of new hobbies and rekindle some old ones, including regular postings on here to rant and rave about readings, research, ideas, and all those wonderful things. So stay tuned, all, and walk this journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment